- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Terry Crews tells Jimmy Kimmel all about his hidden talent
He can do more than play football, act, and be an effective spokesman.
Terry Crews’s on-screen presence has only scratched the surface of what he can actually do.
He’s already had a football career, an acting career (currently charming audiences in Brooklyn Nine-Nine), and he used both his body and boisterous voice in Old Spice commercials. But he had honed in on a different talent early in life, especially when he got cut from the football team as a kid.
Crews is a gifted artist, making sports portraits so realistic that they look like photographs to the naked eye, and he revealed he got an art scholarship before he ever got one for football. And that’s not all he does.
Jimmy Kimmel showed off his portfolio, and even from the small glimpses we see, it’s obvious that he has some real talent.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.