- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 5 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 5 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 5 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
Taylor Swift surprised her fans with personal gifts
Swift goes above and beyond, cementing her spot as the best celebrity of 2014.
Just when you thought Taylor Swift couldn’t get any more perfect in 2014, she reveals a video showcasing just how dedicated the singer is to her legion of fans by sending them personal gifts over the holidays.
In 2014 Swift proved she’s pretty amazing at social media, leaving personal messages to fans on Instagram and perfecting the art of Tumblr lurking, She put her skills to good use, too, covertly learning about her biggest fans and surprising them with giant boxes of hand-selected gifts and personal notes. To end the year, Swift shared a video of her wrapping and packing the gifts, with the “help” of her two cats, and her emotional fans receiving the gifts and losing their minds as they read the notes and unveil their treats.
The most adorable (in a tear-jerkingly adorable way) is Taylor showing up herself in lieu of UPS just to meet a fan’s son she hasn’t met before and personally delivering him some toys. She even takes a spin in his new toy car and gets a kiss from the toddler.
There’s really only one conclusion you can draw from all this: Taylor Swift is, in fact, Santa Claus, disguised in the body of a 25-year-old pop singer.
Screengrab via Taylor Swift/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.