- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes 5 Years Ago
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca 5 Years Ago
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity 5 Years Ago
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success 5 Years Ago
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Today 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Today 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
While you might have had a very Swifty Christmas this year after Santa left you a deluxe edition of 1989 under the tree, it likely pales in comparison to the gift that two musicians got from Taylor Swift herself. What could Tay have possibly gifted these fellow singer-songwriters with, you ask? A hand-carved locket containing photos of Olivia and Meredith? A lock of Karlie Kloss’ hair preserved in amber?
No, something even more priceless: Her stamp of approval. Over the weekend, Swift caught wind of the “Blank Space”/“Style” mashup by Nashville-based artists Louisa Wendorff and Devin Dawson and got busy plastering it all over social media. Swift fell so deeply in love with the call and response the two crafted from the tracks that she even put it on her Google + page. Now that’s a true honor!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.