- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 7 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 7 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic 7 Years Ago
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen can’t say “Super Bowl”
Today’s Dotted Lines features a girl who plays guitar like Jimmy Page, Jason Mamoa’s TMI workout routine, and a Super Sweet Jennifer Lawrence.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
Another randy math teacher allegedly boned not one, not two, but seven students. Great way to learn about integers.
No Wii price drop, says Nintendo’s president.
This 10-year-old British girl named Ayla plays like Jimmy Page. Looks like him too.
Four words: Eggo. Ice cream. Sandwich.
Game of Thrones‘ Kings Landing recreated in Minecraft.
Uh, speaking of Game of Thrones, here’s how star Jason Mamoa stays in shape. (By “f**king a lot.”)
Watch Jennifer Lawrence’s old My Super Sweet 16 promos.
- Here’s a guy bungee-jumping with cables in his skin. Not for the faint of heart.
Finally, watch Samsung’s S____ B___ commercial featuring Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, and Bob Odenkirk. There’s a catch.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.