- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold 5 Years Ago
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
‘7th Heaven’ star Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
“I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret.”
It’s been two months since a recording of former 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins confessing to inappropriately touching underage girls was released by his estranged wife. Now, the actor is coming clean.
In an essay written for People, he admits, “Forty years ago, I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret. I have been working to atone for it ever since.” In his confession, Collins says there were three victims between 1974 and 1994, adding, “I have not had an impulse to act out in any such way” since then.
Collins also says he apologized to one of the women he abused and she was “extraordinarily gracious.” However, he hasn’t reached out to the others. “After I learned in the course of my treatment that my being direct about such matters could actually make things worse for them by opening old wounds, I have not approached the other two women, one of whom is now in her 50s and the other in her 30s,” he writes.
Next, the actor will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview, which will be streamed on Yahoo! and air on the Dec. 20 episode of 20/20.
Photo via Louise Palanker/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)