- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is almost here, but marketing for the movie is already everywhere. And no, we’re not just talking about the increasing number of TV spots being released and vague hints being offered by the cast and crew.
As long as there have been Star Wars films, there has been an oversaturation of Star Wars merchandise in the market. And Stephen Colbert, as a huge Star Wars fan, is committed to buying all of it—even CoverGirl’s Star Wars collection.
Colbert is left to wonder just how far it’ll go. One thing’s for sure: it’ll be eggcellent.
Screengrab via The Late Show with Stephen Colbert/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.