- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 3 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 3 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 3 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
If the biggest sporting event has a puppy-friendly version, shouldn’t the biggest night in movies have one too?
It’s a giant woof-fest as the pups of Hollywood (who are up for adoption!) gather on the red carpet and run off from interviews, try to snag each other’s dresses, and generally create an alternate universe in which Leonardo DiCaprio has not won an Oscar.
Puppies or not, that’s not a reality we want to live in.
Screengrab via The Late Show with Stephen Colbert/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.