- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 4 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Get lost in Stephen Colbert’s interactive game, Escape From the Man-Sized Cabinet
Just don’t get ‘Cabinet Fever.’
Yes, Colbert has offered fans a choose-your-own-adventure-style game called Escape From the Man-Sized Cabinet, in which you wander around the Late Show offices and, if you’re playing to your maximum potential, step inside a man-sized cabinet.
From there, you might encounter a centaur, an “Ice Kingdom-type environment,” or a beast with a bear trap for a head. If you die from “Cabinet Fever” like Rutherford B. Hayes, well, it’s really all your fault.
Get lost right here.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.