- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth 4 Years Ago
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism 4 Years Ago
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Kmitting social network bans all posts supporting Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
Andy Serkis says he’s playing Darth Jar Jar in the new ‘Star Wars’ film
When you hear his Jar Jar voice, you know he’s for real.
The amount of secrecy surrounding Star Wars: The Force Awakens just days before its release is at an all-time high, but Andy Serkis managed to share one major tidbit with fans before the movie hits theaters.
The only thing greater than Darth Jar Jar is seeing just how expertly Serkis can slip into Supreme Leader Jar Jar Snoke. It’s almost as if he’s had a lot of practice in perfecting it.
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.