- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 4 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? 4 Years Ago
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge 4 Years Ago
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Lovable droid BB-8 is The Late Late Show bandleader Reggie Watts’s current muse, and from their interactions, it’s easy to see why. His dialogue in binary almost sounds like music (even if all he’s doing is cursing up a storm), and all Watts needs is a few beats to get him started on a magically catchy tune that captures BB-8’s loyal nature—and our hearts.
When can BB-8 join the band?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show with James Corden/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.