- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play 3 Years Ago
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Today 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
‘Star Wars’ superstar BB-8 inspires some amazing ‘Late Late Show’ music
A droid and a musician, in perfect harmony.
Lovable droid BB-8 is The Late Late Show bandleader Reggie Watts’s current muse, and from their interactions, it’s easy to see why. His dialogue in binary almost sounds like music (even if all he’s doing is cursing up a storm), and all Watts needs is a few beats to get him started on a magically catchy tune that captures BB-8’s loyal nature—and our hearts.
When can BB-8 join the band?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show with James Corden/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.