Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What we learned from the Vampire Weekend Reddit AMA.
- Watch Rob Delaney get trolled while trying to promote his new board game.
- Talking with a cancer genetic counselor about Angelina Jolie and self-protection.
- Three senior citizens were arrested on drug and prostitution charges in dirty-a$$ New Jerz. Bonus points for the line “lovable ol’ wrinkly sex fools.”
- What is #been #trill? Or who? Either way, #been #trill has its hands in everything cool.
- Things guys do when girls friend us on Facebook.
- Finals week in charts and graphs.
- And a sneak preview of the new Spider-Man film, currently shooting in Brooklyn. This is so cool. Look how they actually do the fights—10 feet apart, with choreographed pants-dropping and stuff shooting out of the ground.