- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI 4 Years Ago
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse 4 Years Ago
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts 4 Years Ago
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Today 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard (updated) Today 9:25 AM
Bradley’s living every man’s dream.
In addition to the usual cast, the sketch featured Taylor Swift, Kerry Washington, Laraine Newman, Betty White, and Bradley Cooper. The usual ahhhrgumens take place. Then Cooper lives out every man’s fantasy. Sweet dreams, everyone.
Oh, and let’s not forget White also made out with Will Forte.
Screengrab via SNL/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.