- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Everything is better with pugs, and She & Him’s new music video for their cover of “Winter Wonderland” proves it.
The Christmas classic is featured on the group’s latest holiday album Christmas Party, which released in October.
It’s got everything: Pugs in puffy coats with furry hoods, pugs in traditional 20th-century winter garb, pugs in Ye Olde Santa robes. It’s what the world needs right now.
The video stars pugs Roxy, Blue, and Bono, with special appearances by Diego toward the end.
Honestly, the two-and-a-half minute-long clip is just one continuous tag yourself fest. Just peep some of these ridiculous outfits.
In this scene I’m the one in the middle doing a twirl for the treat.
And this yawn is 200 percent me.
I’m the one in the blue for this shot.
Yup, that look of *record scratch* *freeze frame* confirms it, that’s definitely me.
And here, I’m the one on the end of the right with the ridiculous amount of neck flab sticking out of its hoodie.
Watch the video below to determine which “Winter Wonderland” pug you are:
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.