- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope 4 Years Ago
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
Ryan Gosling can’t keep his sh*t together in this ‘SNL’ alien abduction sketch
‘Close Encounter’ had Gosling close to breaking.
While nothing sounds like more fun than hanging out with Ryan Gosling, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, and 40 aliens on a UFO, McKinnon didn’t have the best time during her encounter with extraterrestrial life. And it had the SNL cast and host Gosling in a fit of laughter.
Last night’s “Close Encounter” sketch had the trio being interviewed by the NSA about their abduction. And when McKinnon’s character shares her memory of having her boobs checked out by some aliens less friendly than E.T., that’s when Gosling just couldn’t hold it together any longer.
Screenshot via Saturday Night Live/Hulu
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.