- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Thursday 12:01 PM
Ryan Gosling can’t keep his sh*t together in this ‘SNL’ alien abduction sketch
‘Close Encounter’ had Gosling close to breaking.
While nothing sounds like more fun than hanging out with Ryan Gosling, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, and 40 aliens on a UFO, McKinnon didn’t have the best time during her encounter with extraterrestrial life. And it had the SNL cast and host Gosling in a fit of laughter.
Last night’s “Close Encounter” sketch had the trio being interviewed by the NSA about their abduction. And when McKinnon’s character shares her memory of having her boobs checked out by some aliens less friendly than E.T., that’s when Gosling just couldn’t hold it together any longer.
Screenshot via Saturday Night Live/Hulu
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.