- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
According to O’Donnell, her daughter Chelsea hasn’t been seen since Aug. 11. She left home with her 6-month-old therapy dog named Bear. She was wearing a black hoodie, dark blue ripped jeans, and gray Converse sneakers. She also had on a black backpack and has a tattoo of a dream catcher on the right side of her body. Cindi Berger, spokeswoman for the family, says that Chelsea isn’t carrying any money or a phone.
O’Donnell added that “Chelsea stopped taking her medicine and is in need of medical attention.”
“Chelsea, like millions of people, lives with mental illness,” Berger told CNN. “It has been a difficult road for Chelsea and her family, and they just want her back safe.”
Nyack, New York, police have been searching for Chelsea O’Donnell since Sunday near Rockland County—where O’Donnell has a home. On Tuesday, she took that search to social media to see if any of her millions of followers had any information on the whereabouts of her daughter.
O’Donnell has also posted a photograph of Chelsea before she spoke up about the case, asking her to call her family.
Anyone with information is asked to call authorities at (845) 358-0206.
Update 6:18pm CT, Aug. 18: O’Donnell’s daughter has reportedly been found:
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.