- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves 2 Years Ago
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown 2 Years Ago
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist 2 Years Ago
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ 2 Years Ago
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
A YouTuber makes his wrestling dream come true in ‘Haus of Pain’
What do you do if your lifelong dream of being a pro wrestler still haunts you? If you’re James Willems, you throw yourself in the ring.
In the new Rooster Teeth doc Haus of Pain, directed by Mat Hames, Willems—host of gaming channel Funhaus—joins forces with fellow Funhauser Lawrence Sonntag and wrestler Johnny Mundo to find out exactly what you have to put your body and mind through to become a wrestler.
The doc debuts via Rooster Teeth’s FIRST on April 28.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.