- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Monday 10:23 AM
Romney raps in hilarious parody—”Where You Hide Your Money”
Fox’s Animation Domination High-Def rides Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s “Got Your Money” straight to the bank.
Who says you actually have to rock the vote? Right now, Mitt Romney’s fixing to rap it.
Such a proclamation comes in the wake of our first witnessing “Where You Hide Your Money,” a two-minute bite on Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s “Got Your Money” that posits Mitt Romney as a Cayman Islands-residing booty shaker with a silver single-shot pistol in his hand and a woman on each arm.
The track, which comes from Fox’s Animation Domination High-Def and is absolutely appealing enough to warrant a repeat listen, is decidedly against the former Massachusetts governor’s much-maligned policies on things like gun control and taxing the rich.
“I get props from my main man Roger [Ailes, Fox News’ CEO],” Romney raps, “because he’s a fellow draft dodger. Born rich, I won the lotto. ‘Corporations are people’s my motto.”
A slanderous Mitt Romney rap hosted by a division of the same company that owns Fox News. Who says that modern media’s still biased?
Photo via Animation Domination High Def/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.