Watch the most staid leading man in history.
A romantic comedy, to be exact.
A single-serving Tumblr called RomCom 2012 is back after a four-month hiatus, churning out masterfully Photoshopped images of Romney in cheesy romantic comedy posters. Each poster, like that for “The Ugly Truth,” features a goofy looking Romney posing with a young starlet. Underneath each illustration is a typical movie poster catchphrase tweaked to poke fun at the former Massachusetts governor
Here are the five funniest posts from the last four months.
1) Knocked Up – “A billionaire and his friend from Missouri get a hard life lesson when they meet the rarest of women – a legitimate rape expecting mother.”
2) Say Anything – “A straight-talking billionaire says exactly what a group of lined-pocket supporters want to hear, but what he doesn’t know is that the other 47% of the country is listening.”
3) No Strings Attached – “An orator billionaire declares his love for country and promises to restore America’s promise without committing to any details.”
4) It’s Complicated – “A foolish billionaire discovers that corporations are people too, but then he falls in love with one.”
5) She’s Out Of My League – “A semi-likeable billionaire spends his fortune and his time chasing the one thing he can never have– the swing state female voter.”
All image via RomCom 2012
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.