- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying 5 Years Ago
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Today 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Today 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
Rihanna lap dance elicits the world’s best case of hover hands
It’s like Saturday Night Live’s Shy Ronnie come to life.
Rihanna, Instagram’s patron saint of NSFW content, clearly isn’t afraid of her sexuality. The Barbadian beauty has a well-documented social media history of embracing the body that she was blessed with, but when it comes to literal embraces, not everyone is as confident.
Case in point: Both the luckiest and most awkward fan to ever share the stage with Rihanna.
As the singer starts her slow grinding on the bespectacled boy at a recent concert, the hover hands begin. Like the world’s sexiest LensCrafters employee, she slips off his glasses mid-giration, only worsening the case of what doctor’s have dubbed Ricky Bobby paralysis. Somehow, he triumphantly salutes every nerd Rihanna fan with a rock hand before disapperaing under the stage where he was likely pronounced dead.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.