- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
‘Breaking Bad”s murderous cousins take better vacation photos than you
A redditor invited the real-life brothers who play the Salamanca cousins to his Hawaii home.
Luis Moncada initially thought Jade Lee was “bullshitting or maybe Jeffrey Dhamer’s brother” when he asked Moncada and his sibling Daniel—who play the hitmen on the hit AMC drama—to stay at his Hawaii guest house.
“Who in their right fucking mind would invite US to stay at their property?!” Moncada asked r/breakingbad, where he and other cast members frequently jump into discussions about the show.
After “much persuasion,” the siblings travelled to the the Big Island of Hawaii for a vacation. Sure enough, it looked like the axe-wielding Moncadas took out Lee in their great vacation photo album.
As brutal as the Salamancas are in Breaking Bad, the Moncadas seem likeable guys off screen. Last summer, Luis raised over $2,600 for charity when he roped in a few of the shows costars for a Reddit Q&A session.
Moncada included links to Lee’s rental business in his r/breakingbad post, so it turns out this also happened to be a nice piece of publicity for Lee. In any case, he didn’t let the Moncadas leave without carrying out revenge on behalf of every other Breaking Bad fan.
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.