- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard 3 Years Ago
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition 3 Years Ago
- Why everyone is debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from the impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
The season 10 American Idol contestant twisted the Billboard hit into a swing-friendly, soulful sound, all while slaying in an Alyce Paris gown. The performance received more than 59,000 views a few hours after it went up. This is Reinhart’s eighth cover with the group and the starlet says she’s always wanted to cover the “divine tune” on her Instagram.
Postmodern Jukebox is a rotating music group created by musician Scott Bradlee. The group covers classic hits from various genres, and their YouTube page has over 2 million subscribers.
Nia Wesley is a former Daily Dot editorial intern who has also contributed to KXAN and ABC News. She's now a digital producer for KENS-5 in San Antonio, Texas.