- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 4 Years Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
‘Every night in my dreams / I see you, I feel you,’ Postmodern Jukebox.
Our heart will go on and on for Postmodern Jukebox’s latest cover of a true Celine Dion classic.
Mykal Kilgore takes the reins on this ’50s Jackie Wilson-style cover of the Titanic hit “My Heart Will Go On.” For a song you think you’ve heard to death and doesn’t need another cover, Postmodern Jukebox puts a truly unique spin on the tune with this reinvention.
Near, far, wherever they are, we’ll be watching every single Postmodern Jukebox video.
Screengrab via Postmodern Jukebox/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.