- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free 4 Years Ago
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson get an encore in this ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ trailer
We missed you, Anna Kendrick.
At last, the eagerly awaited trailer to Pitch Perfect 2 is out.
This sequel was a certainty once the first Pitch Perfect became a sleeper hit thanks to the Internet’s love of catty girl-powered comedies, Glee-esque a cappella harmonies, and stars Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson. Now, the second film is almost here, and we can honestly say: We missed you when you were gone, Barden Bellas.
The trailer, which premiered on The Ellen Show, packs in everything the first movie delivered, with a special nod to one of its signature numbers. The new movie sees the belles competing against international a cappella teams in a high-pressure competition. The comedy is abundant, but let’s face it—we’re all really here for the singing. It’s a good thing the belles have never sounded better.
Pitch Perfect 2 lands in theatres on May 15. We’ll just be listening to “Cups” on repeat until then.
Screengrab via YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.