- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ 5 Years Ago
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options 5 Years Ago
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators 5 Years Ago
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ 5 Years Ago
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle 5 Years Ago
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political 5 Years Ago
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment 5 Years Ago
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Today 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Today 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Today 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Today 1:29 PM
- Drake booed offstage by Frank Ocean fans Today 1:17 PM
- Trump says he’s meeting with vaping industry as administration readies new rules Today 12:42 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google Reverse Image Search Today 12:29 PM
- Hong Kong police caught on live stream shooting protester Today 12:26 PM
Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson get an encore in this ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ trailer
We missed you, Anna Kendrick.
At last, the eagerly awaited trailer to Pitch Perfect 2 is out.
This sequel was a certainty once the first Pitch Perfect became a sleeper hit thanks to the Internet’s love of catty girl-powered comedies, Glee-esque a cappella harmonies, and stars Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson. Now, the second film is almost here, and we can honestly say: We missed you when you were gone, Barden Bellas.
The trailer, which premiered on The Ellen Show, packs in everything the first movie delivered, with a special nod to one of its signature numbers. The new movie sees the belles competing against international a cappella teams in a high-pressure competition. The comedy is abundant, but let’s face it—we’re all really here for the singing. It’s a good thing the belles have never sounded better.
Pitch Perfect 2 lands in theatres on May 15. We’ll just be listening to “Cups” on repeat until then.
Screengrab via YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.