- How to watch the History Channel online for free 4 Years Ago
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform 4 Years Ago
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
We want in on this international dance party of ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ stars and fans
The track will be featured in the upcoming film.
“Crazy Youngsters” features lead vocals by Ester Dean, who stars in both Pitch Perfect movies as Cynthia-Rose Adams. The rest of the music video is filled out by stars of the film, YouTube sensations, and those who count as both, like Flula Borg.
Digital production company Portal A created the video, shooting across Berlin, London, and Los Angeles with the stars and fans of the film franchise.
“Our video is centered around the idea that people around the world—stars of the movie, online influencers, and fans of Pitch Perfect—are hearing ‘Crazy Youngsters’ for the very first time,” explained Portal A’s creative director and cofounder Kai Hasson. “As the song builds, people begin to dance, and impromptu parties break out around the world. We wanted the video to have this feeling that something special was happening simultaneously.”
Pitch Perfect 2 opens May 15.
Screengrab via Pitch Perfect/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.