- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 4 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
We want in on this international dance party of ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ stars and fans
The track will be featured in the upcoming film.
“Crazy Youngsters” features lead vocals by Ester Dean, who stars in both Pitch Perfect movies as Cynthia-Rose Adams. The rest of the music video is filled out by stars of the film, YouTube sensations, and those who count as both, like Flula Borg.
Digital production company Portal A created the video, shooting across Berlin, London, and Los Angeles with the stars and fans of the film franchise.
“Our video is centered around the idea that people around the world—stars of the movie, online influencers, and fans of Pitch Perfect—are hearing ‘Crazy Youngsters’ for the very first time,” explained Portal A’s creative director and cofounder Kai Hasson. “As the song builds, people begin to dance, and impromptu parties break out around the world. We wanted the video to have this feeling that something special was happening simultaneously.”
Pitch Perfect 2 opens May 15.
Screengrab via Pitch Perfect/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.