- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Today 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Today 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
We want in on this international dance party of ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ stars and fans
The track will be featured in the upcoming film.
“Crazy Youngsters” features lead vocals by Ester Dean, who stars in both Pitch Perfect movies as Cynthia-Rose Adams. The rest of the music video is filled out by stars of the film, YouTube sensations, and those who count as both, like Flula Borg.
Digital production company Portal A created the video, shooting across Berlin, London, and Los Angeles with the stars and fans of the film franchise.
“Our video is centered around the idea that people around the world—stars of the movie, online influencers, and fans of Pitch Perfect—are hearing ‘Crazy Youngsters’ for the very first time,” explained Portal A’s creative director and cofounder Kai Hasson. “As the song builds, people begin to dance, and impromptu parties break out around the world. We wanted the video to have this feeling that something special was happening simultaneously.”
Pitch Perfect 2 opens May 15.
Screengrab via Pitch Perfect/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.