- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free 4 Years Ago
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? 4 Years Ago
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
We want in on this international dance party of ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ stars and fans
The track will be featured in the upcoming film.
“Crazy Youngsters” features lead vocals by Ester Dean, who stars in both Pitch Perfect movies as Cynthia-Rose Adams. The rest of the music video is filled out by stars of the film, YouTube sensations, and those who count as both, like Flula Borg.
Digital production company Portal A created the video, shooting across Berlin, London, and Los Angeles with the stars and fans of the film franchise.
“Our video is centered around the idea that people around the world—stars of the movie, online influencers, and fans of Pitch Perfect—are hearing ‘Crazy Youngsters’ for the very first time,” explained Portal A’s creative director and cofounder Kai Hasson. “As the song builds, people begin to dance, and impromptu parties break out around the world. We wanted the video to have this feeling that something special was happening simultaneously.”
Pitch Perfect 2 opens May 15.
Screengrab via Pitch Perfect/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.