- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
The first full trailer for ‘Orphan Black’ season 3 is here
They’re not going to play nice.
If anyone thought that the Leda and Castor clones would just play nice on Orphan Black’s upcoming season, they’re surely mistaken by the looks of the show’s first full trailer.
With Helena kidnapped and placed into a box—which will end well for absolutely no one—the clones we know and love will struggle to get her back and keep it together as they try to piece together the mysteries before them. Of course, there’s also the looming threat of the male clones introduced last season, who are all military trained. There’s at least four of them (played by Ari Millen) to pair off against Tatiana Maslany’s clones, although aside from the tiniest of glimpses we’re still left wondering what happened to Rachel Duncan.
It’s gonna get messy, and if Helena has her way, there will also be plenty of bullets flying.
The third season of Orphan Black premieres Apr. 18.
Photo via BBC America
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.