- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ 4 Years Ago
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected 4 Years Ago
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
The first full trailer for ‘Orphan Black’ season 3 is here
They’re not going to play nice.
If anyone thought that the Leda and Castor clones would just play nice on Orphan Black’s upcoming season, they’re surely mistaken by the looks of the show’s first full trailer.
With Helena kidnapped and placed into a box—which will end well for absolutely no one—the clones we know and love will struggle to get her back and keep it together as they try to piece together the mysteries before them. Of course, there’s also the looming threat of the male clones introduced last season, who are all military trained. There’s at least four of them (played by Ari Millen) to pair off against Tatiana Maslany’s clones, although aside from the tiniest of glimpses we’re still left wondering what happened to Rachel Duncan.
It’s gonna get messy, and if Helena has her way, there will also be plenty of bullets flying.
The third season of Orphan Black premieres Apr. 18.
Photo via BBC America
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.