- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out 3 Years Ago
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Today 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Today 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Today 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Today 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Today 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
After announcing last week that he’d be making life-giving music this year, electronic producer and DJ Calvin Harris released on Friday a lush, feel-good track, “Slide,” featuring heavyweights Frank Ocean and Migos.
Making a move into pop and urban crossover, Harris dips into bouncy ’80s pop and R&B mid-tempo. It’s perfect for Ocean’s easy, lazy-afternoon vocals, and Migos’ kinetics. The Grammy-nominated Harris teased the track via Snapchat in January, before revealing it’s title this week.
It really does feel good.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.