- Hulu and George Clooney strike gold with ‘Catch-22’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to cut the cord when you’re broke Today 6:30 AM
- Jazz pianist turns Cardi B flex video, James Charles apology into viral bops Today 6:28 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Linux Today 6:00 AM
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
49 Nicolas Cage GIFs to celebrate Nicolas Cage’s 49th birthday
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage.
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage, known for flailing his limbs and convulsing in such films as The Wicker Man and Vampire’s Kiss.
Drum roll, please: Nicolas Kim Coppola, everybody.
You’re gonna want a snack for this one.
It’s gonna be a party.
You’ll see many different Nic Cages.
First, know this: Nic Cage has cat-like reflexes.
And perfect aim.
But he’s modest.
Nic Cage also pees fire.
But he isn’t smooth with the ladies.
He gets overwhelmed.
He gets sad.
He gets confused.
This is how Nic Cage gets in shape:
His workout is important, because he has big plans.
Don’t tell anyone.
Or else bad things will happen to Nic Cage.
You might recognize Nic Cage from the You Don’t Say? meme:
He’s all right with that.
Sometimes Nic Cage has a British accent.
Sometimes he communicates telepathically.
But Nic Cage has one dark secret: He’s a giraffe.
He’s deeply ashamed of it.
He’s built up a lot of anger.
Even on his birthday.
It makes him dress up in a bear suit and slap women.
It makes him thirst for blood.
Other times, it makes him dance.
And then he’s right as rain.
This might cheer you up, Nic: Homestuck fans love you.
And you’re really good at filing.
Any last words, Nic?
Bye-bye, Nic Cage!
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.