- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
49 Nicolas Cage GIFs to celebrate Nicolas Cage’s 49th birthday
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage.
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage, known for flailing his limbs and convulsing in such films as The Wicker Man and Vampire’s Kiss.
Drum roll, please: Nicolas Kim Coppola, everybody.
You’re gonna want a snack for this one.
It’s gonna be a party.
You’ll see many different Nic Cages.
First, know this: Nic Cage has cat-like reflexes.
And perfect aim.
But he’s modest.
Nic Cage also pees fire.
But he isn’t smooth with the ladies.
He gets overwhelmed.
He gets sad.
He gets confused.
This is how Nic Cage gets in shape:
His workout is important, because he has big plans.
Don’t tell anyone.
Or else bad things will happen to Nic Cage.
You might recognize Nic Cage from the You Don’t Say? meme:
He’s all right with that.
Sometimes Nic Cage has a British accent.
Sometimes he communicates telepathically.
But Nic Cage has one dark secret: He’s a giraffe.
He’s deeply ashamed of it.
He’s built up a lot of anger.
Even on his birthday.
It makes him dress up in a bear suit and slap women.
It makes him thirst for blood.
Other times, it makes him dance.
And then he’s right as rain.
This might cheer you up, Nic: Homestuck fans love you.
And you’re really good at filing.
Any last words, Nic?
Bye-bye, Nic Cage!
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.