- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
49 Nicolas Cage GIFs to celebrate Nicolas Cage’s 49th birthday
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage.
Happy 49th birthday to the man who stole the Declaration of Independence and kidnapped the president. This humble GIF tribute is the least we could do for a legend like Cage, known for flailing his limbs and convulsing in such films as The Wicker Man and Vampire’s Kiss.
Drum roll, please: Nicolas Kim Coppola, everybody.
You’re gonna want a snack for this one.
It’s gonna be a party.
You’ll see many different Nic Cages.
First, know this: Nic Cage has cat-like reflexes.
And perfect aim.
But he’s modest.
Nic Cage also pees fire.
But he isn’t smooth with the ladies.
He gets overwhelmed.
He gets sad.
He gets confused.
This is how Nic Cage gets in shape:
His workout is important, because he has big plans.
Don’t tell anyone.
Or else bad things will happen to Nic Cage.
You might recognize Nic Cage from the You Don’t Say? meme:
He’s all right with that.
Sometimes Nic Cage has a British accent.
Sometimes he communicates telepathically.
But Nic Cage has one dark secret: He’s a giraffe.
He’s deeply ashamed of it.
He’s built up a lot of anger.
Even on his birthday.
It makes him dress up in a bear suit and slap women.
It makes him thirst for blood.
Other times, it makes him dance.
And then he’s right as rain.
This might cheer you up, Nic: Homestuck fans love you.
And you’re really good at filing.
Any last words, Nic?
Bye-bye, Nic Cage!
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.