- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 4 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 4 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 4 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé are both “co-owners” of Tidal, the new streaming service fronted by Jay Z and backed by all of your favorite musicians. So it only makes sense that they’d release the video for their duet “Feelin’ Myself” exclusively on the platform that they share ownership of and not on YouTube or Beyoncé’s Tumblr.
But many people were still shocked to find that the video would not be available to stream live.
AND THE TEN OF YOU WHO HAVE TIDAL SUBSCRIPTIONS AND ARE TWEETING SCREENSHOTS, WELL.
A POX ON YOUR HOUSE.
— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) May 18, 2015
Beyonce and Nicki Minaj released a new video on Tidal — which is like reinventing the game, then making us play it on Sega Saturn.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 18, 2015
But because this is the Internet and it’s 2015, the video soon hit the Web in an easily embeddable version that may get taken down soon:
The video features everything you’d want from Bey and Nicki. Specifically, there’s a lot of food sharing which appeals to all of your snackwave cravings.
There’s really nothing more priceless than friends shooting fries into each other’s mouths:
C’mon—what’s better than sharing burgers with your best friend?
Well, sharing candy with your best friend is pretty amazing too.
Myles Tanzer is a former contributor to the Daily Dot with an emphasis on technology and viral news. He is currently the Fader's news editor, having previously written and edited for Vogue, BuzzFeed, and Gawker.