- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé are both “co-owners” of Tidal, the new streaming service fronted by Jay Z and backed by all of your favorite musicians. So it only makes sense that they’d release the video for their duet “Feelin’ Myself” exclusively on the platform that they share ownership of and not on YouTube or Beyoncé’s Tumblr.
But many people were still shocked to find that the video would not be available to stream live.
AND THE TEN OF YOU WHO HAVE TIDAL SUBSCRIPTIONS AND ARE TWEETING SCREENSHOTS, WELL.
A POX ON YOUR HOUSE.
— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) May 18, 2015
Beyonce and Nicki Minaj released a new video on Tidal — which is like reinventing the game, then making us play it on Sega Saturn.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 18, 2015
But because this is the Internet and it’s 2015, the video soon hit the Web in an easily embeddable version that may get taken down soon:
The video features everything you’d want from Bey and Nicki. Specifically, there’s a lot of food sharing which appeals to all of your snackwave cravings.
There’s really nothing more priceless than friends shooting fries into each other’s mouths:
C’mon—what’s better than sharing burgers with your best friend?
Well, sharing candy with your best friend is pretty amazing too.
Myles Tanzer is a former contributor to the Daily Dot with an emphasis on technology and viral news. He is currently the Fader's news editor, having previously written and edited for Vogue, BuzzFeed, and Gawker.