- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
These are some of the most dulcet tones in history.
It’s often hard to tell where Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson ends and actor Nick Offerman begins. Both have thick moustaches, love Megan Mullally, and enjoy the fine art of woodworking. Actor and character also share a passion for a certain dark Scottish spirit—but only one has taken to his guitar to sing about them.
Yes, Nick Offerman has turned himself into a troubadour on behalf of Diageo spirits. The makers of fine single malt whiskeys like Oban and Lagavulin asked the actor to saddle up in the Scottish isles and sing a song about his devotion to the drink.
Watch Offerman ride horses through moors, cut peat, herd sheep, and generally be a manly Scot while he strums a delightful tune about his love of whiskey.
H/T Elite Daily | Photo via EliteDaily/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.