- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
These are some of the most dulcet tones in history.
It’s often hard to tell where Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson ends and actor Nick Offerman begins. Both have thick moustaches, love Megan Mullally, and enjoy the fine art of woodworking. Actor and character also share a passion for a certain dark Scottish spirit—but only one has taken to his guitar to sing about them.
Yes, Nick Offerman has turned himself into a troubadour on behalf of Diageo spirits. The makers of fine single malt whiskeys like Oban and Lagavulin asked the actor to saddle up in the Scottish isles and sing a song about his devotion to the drink.
Watch Offerman ride horses through moors, cut peat, herd sheep, and generally be a manly Scot while he strums a delightful tune about his love of whiskey.
H/T Elite Daily | Photo via EliteDaily/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.