- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday 7 Years Ago
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 7 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Today 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Today 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch Today 11:18 AM
Nick Offerman’s Movember message: “It gets fuller”
Offerman reminds Movember participants to keep a stiff upper lip.
At a time when disgruntled Movember participators might be staring at their sparse mustaches thinking they’ve made a huge mistake, spokesman Nick Offerman has come forth with a message: it gets fuller.
Better known as the manly Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation, Offerman is Movember’s spokesman, which encourages men to grow mustaches to raise money and garner support about men’s health issues.
In a new video, the comedian reminds mustachioed participants to ignore those who would taunt them with “dirty hipster” or “Ugly Geraldo.” After all, he posits, if you’re rocking the “in-between mustache,” you’re not alone.
“We’ve all been there, it gets fuller.” assures Offerman. The ambassador to manhood previously starred in a video solo but is joined this time by The Office stars Oscar Nunez, Jack Lacy, and Brian Baumgartner.
Offerman ends with a message for those struggling through the embarrassing mid-mustache phase.
“Let them know, without judgement, that it gets fuller,” jokes Offerman, a light-hearted joke parlaying off the It Gets Better campaign that supports gay youth. “Whether you’re a wife, parent, friend, or child, tell those in-betweeners that it gets fuller.”
With just two weeks left in November, now is not the time to give up. It takes time to grow something as awesome as Offerman’s upper lip majesty. That awkward Jack Sparrow-like caterpillar will soon turn into a full-fledged mustache that will make everyone envious.
Photo via Mademan/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.