- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Thursday 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Thursday 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Thursday 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Thursday 10:11 AM
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding is giving the entire internet all the feels
The wedding festivities are still happening.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got married over the weekend, and it’s time to jump down the rabbit hole that was (is?) their lavish, multi-day wedding.
Actress Chopra (Quantico) and singer Jonas, who had been dating since May, got married in two separate ceremonies in Jodhpur: One traditional Hindu wedding, including the pre-wedding Mehendi; and one traditional Christian wedding, which featured Chopra in a 75-foot veil.
View this post on Instagram
One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part of the pre wedding rituals for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed. @nickjonas
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) on
Game of Thrones‘ Sophie Turner, who is engaged to Joe Jonas, was quickly turned into a meme.
— Abhishek Anicca (@gumnaam_musafir) December 4, 2018
The two families had a choreographed dance-off for the pre-wedding Sangeet, and it looked like something from a movie:
View this post on Instagram
Priyanka and I have been looking forward to the Sangeet (the musical evening and a pre-wedding ritual) to see what each side of the family had put together. We’re both so full of gratitude for the effort and the love put forth by both families. What an amazing start to a lifetime!! @priyankachopra
A post shared by Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) on
The wedding is still going on, with a reception happening on Tuesday that will feature Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Earlier this year Chopra revealed how the two started talking: Jonas texted her and said “I think we should connect.” Looks like it worked!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.