- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding is giving the entire internet all the feels
The wedding festivities are still happening.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got married over the weekend, and it’s time to jump down the rabbit hole that was (is?) their lavish, multi-day wedding.
Actress Chopra (Quantico) and singer Jonas, who had been dating since May, got married in two separate ceremonies in Jodhpur: One traditional Hindu wedding, including the pre-wedding Mehendi; and one traditional Christian wedding, which featured Chopra in a 75-foot veil.
View this post on Instagram
One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part of the pre wedding rituals for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed. @nickjonas
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) on
Game of Thrones‘ Sophie Turner, who is engaged to Joe Jonas, was quickly turned into a meme.
— Abhishek Anicca (@gumnaam_musafir) December 4, 2018
The two families had a choreographed dance-off for the pre-wedding Sangeet, and it looked like something from a movie:
View this post on Instagram
Priyanka and I have been looking forward to the Sangeet (the musical evening and a pre-wedding ritual) to see what each side of the family had put together. We’re both so full of gratitude for the effort and the love put forth by both families. What an amazing start to a lifetime!! @priyankachopra
A post shared by Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) on
The wedding is still going on, with a reception happening on Tuesday that will feature Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Earlier this year Chopra revealed how the two started talking: Jonas texted her and said “I think we should connect.” Looks like it worked!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.