- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding is giving the entire internet all the feels
The wedding festivities are still happening.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got married over the weekend, and it’s time to jump down the rabbit hole that was (is?) their lavish, multi-day wedding.
Actress Chopra (Quantico) and singer Jonas, who had been dating since May, got married in two separate ceremonies in Jodhpur: One traditional Hindu wedding, including the pre-wedding Mehendi; and one traditional Christian wedding, which featured Chopra in a 75-foot veil.
View this post on Instagram
One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part of the pre wedding rituals for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed. @nickjonas
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) on
Game of Thrones‘ Sophie Turner, who is engaged to Joe Jonas, was quickly turned into a meme.
— Abhishek Anicca (@gumnaam_musafir) December 4, 2018
The two families had a choreographed dance-off for the pre-wedding Sangeet, and it looked like something from a movie:
View this post on Instagram
Priyanka and I have been looking forward to the Sangeet (the musical evening and a pre-wedding ritual) to see what each side of the family had put together. We’re both so full of gratitude for the effort and the love put forth by both families. What an amazing start to a lifetime!! @priyankachopra
A post shared by Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) on
The wedding is still going on, with a reception happening on Tuesday that will feature Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Earlier this year Chopra revealed how the two started talking: Jonas texted her and said “I think we should connect.” Looks like it worked!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.