- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it 5 Years Ago
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Browns in Week 6 NFL action Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Vikings in Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
Netflix just brought back ‘The Big Lebowski’
Far out, man.
EVERYBODY SHUT UP. The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now???
— james blakely (@james_blakely) April 2, 2015
This is bigger than a new season of House of Cards or Orange Is the New Black could ever hope to be. Fans have watched this movie hundreds of times, and most of them probably own a copy. But is there anything finer than rolling a fat joint, kicking back with your buds, and reliving the eternal saga of the Dude through a premium content platform?
Can we put our differences aside and rejoice that “The Big Lebowski” is now on Netflix?
— Feej Writier (@fijiwriter) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix.
— MotrBoatr (@motrboatr) April 2, 2015
A round of White Russians for everyone, The Big Lebowski is finally on Netflix.
— Brian Close (@Getting_Close) April 2, 2015
If I throw out a Big Lebowski quote and it isn’t immediately acknowledged, we can’t be friends.
— Nirnroot (@MsNirnroot) April 2, 2015
aye the big lebowski is on Netflix 😎😎
— evie (@reservoirdoog) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now so no homework will be done tonight
— I Am Damned (@manjacket64) April 2, 2015
Before you hit play, you may want to check out this video and bone up on some hardcore Lebowski trivia. You wouldn’t want to find yourself out of your element, would you?
Photo via InvernoDreaming/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'