- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
Far out, man.
EVERYBODY SHUT UP. The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now???
— james blakely (@james_blakely) April 2, 2015
This is bigger than a new season of House of Cards or Orange Is the New Black could ever hope to be. Fans have watched this movie hundreds of times, and most of them probably own a copy. But is there anything finer than rolling a fat joint, kicking back with your buds, and reliving the eternal saga of the Dude through a premium content platform?
Can we put our differences aside and rejoice that “The Big Lebowski” is now on Netflix?
— Feej Writier (@fijiwriter) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix.
— MotrBoatr (@motrboatr) April 2, 2015
A round of White Russians for everyone, The Big Lebowski is finally on Netflix.
— Brian Close (@Getting_Close) April 2, 2015
If I throw out a Big Lebowski quote and it isn’t immediately acknowledged, we can’t be friends.
— Nirnroot (@MsNirnroot) April 2, 2015
aye the big lebowski is on Netflix 😎😎
— evie (@reservoirdoog) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now so no homework will be done tonight
— I Am Damned (@manjacket64) April 2, 2015
Before you hit play, you may want to check out this video and bone up on some hardcore Lebowski trivia. You wouldn’t want to find yourself out of your element, would you?
Photo via InvernoDreaming/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'