- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online 4 Years Ago
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ 4 Years Ago
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
Far out, man.
EVERYBODY SHUT UP. The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now???
— james blakely (@james_blakely) April 2, 2015
This is bigger than a new season of House of Cards or Orange Is the New Black could ever hope to be. Fans have watched this movie hundreds of times, and most of them probably own a copy. But is there anything finer than rolling a fat joint, kicking back with your buds, and reliving the eternal saga of the Dude through a premium content platform?
Can we put our differences aside and rejoice that “The Big Lebowski” is now on Netflix?
— Feej Writier (@fijiwriter) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix.
— MotrBoatr (@motrboatr) April 2, 2015
A round of White Russians for everyone, The Big Lebowski is finally on Netflix.
— Brian Close (@Getting_Close) April 2, 2015
If I throw out a Big Lebowski quote and it isn’t immediately acknowledged, we can’t be friends.
— Nirnroot (@MsNirnroot) April 2, 2015
aye the big lebowski is on Netflix 😎😎
— evie (@reservoirdoog) April 2, 2015
The Big Lebowski is on Netflix now so no homework will be done tonight
— I Am Damned (@manjacket64) April 2, 2015
Before you hit play, you may want to check out this video and bone up on some hardcore Lebowski trivia. You wouldn’t want to find yourself out of your element, would you?
Photo via InvernoDreaming/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'