- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
No one is sleeping tonight.
It’s time to drop everything, tell your boss you can’t come in tomorrow, and get on the couch.
Originally the release was expected Friday at midnight. But, the inmates at Litchfield have been released earlier than expected. Reports Time:
The move to drop the much anticipated season 3 was announced at the fan-filled OrangeCon event in New York. OITNB character Crazy Eyes, played by Uzo Adubo, stood up during a cast panel to ask Netflix boss Reed Hastings (over a video call) to treat the fans to the entire season sooner than they planned.
Now here: Get to Netflix, fast.
Screengrab via Netflix
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.