- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 4 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 4 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
No one is sleeping tonight.
It’s time to drop everything, tell your boss you can’t come in tomorrow, and get on the couch.
Originally the release was expected Friday at midnight. But, the inmates at Litchfield have been released earlier than expected. Reports Time:
The move to drop the much anticipated season 3 was announced at the fan-filled OrangeCon event in New York. OITNB character Crazy Eyes, played by Uzo Adubo, stood up during a cast panel to ask Netflix boss Reed Hastings (over a video call) to treat the fans to the entire season sooner than they planned.
Now here: Get to Netflix, fast.
Screengrab via Netflix
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.