- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 5 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
When it was announced that Neil Patrick Harris would be hosting this year’s Academy Awards, we knew there was inevitably going to be a big musical number to look forward to.
But we couldn’t have known that Anna Kendrick and Jack Black would lend a hand to make it totally epic.
Harris really hit the ground running this year, starting with his “best and the whitest” zinger, and he’s been owning it ever since. Keep up with the night’s increasing insanity in GIF form over on the Daily Dot Tumblr. We promise it’ll be better than Left Shark.
Screengrab via ONTIME/YouTube
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.