- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Today 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
Miss the Grammys? We have you covered.
1) Lorde used mystic hands to hypnotize the crowd.
2) Beyonce rocked the wet look.
3) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis accepted the award for Best New Artist.
4) Taylor Swift went metal.
5) Best Pop Duo winners Pharrell Williams (and his hat) and Daft Punk bowed to each other’s greatness.
6) Sir Paul McCartney was surprised by his win for Best Rock Song with Dave Grohl.
7) The crowd got into the most energetic performance of the night from Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons.
8) Ringo and Paul, together again.
9) Bruno Mars did a little dance on his way to a Grammys win.
10) “I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride.” —Willie Nelson
11) Stevie Wonder and Daft Punk teamed up for a rare performance together.
12) “Royals” took home the title for Song of the Year.
13) Daft Punk won Album of the Year. (And Record of the Year.)
14) Macklemore went to church to preach “Same Love.”
15) And 33 couples tied the knot in a touching live ceremony.
GIFs and illustration by Jason Reed and Fernando Alfonso III
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.