- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
The Morning GIF: The Price Is Wrong
Breaking Bad‘s Aaron Paul appeared on a 1998 episode of The Price Is Right. Gatorade me, bitch; this is epic.
Here at the Daily Dot, we swap GIF images with each other every morning. Now we’re looping you in. In the Morning GIF, we feature a popular—or just plain cool—GIF we found on Reddit, Canvas, or elsewhere on the Internet.
It seems clear in retrospect that Paul was destined for greatness; it’s the rare game show winner who can maintain their enthusiasm over an entire episode, even after overbidding the showcase by a hundred bucks. We could all expect to emote effectively upon winning a sports car, but how many of us would have been so thrilled with a mere washer/dryer combo or breakfast nook? Well, Walt Jr. might have that breakfast nook excitement on lock.
The Emmy-winning actor’s glorious moment of success from 1998 has entered the GIF lexicon with 4,661 notes. Paul might have only been a teenager at the time, freshly transplanted from Idaho, but that just makes him that much more endearing.
We dare you to look at these first few and not have yourself convinced he’s mouthing “It’s science, bitches!”
Lorraine Murphy is an Ottawa-based cybersecurity journalist and founding editor of the Cryptosphere. She has a keen interest in WikiLeaks and web culture, and her bylines have appeared in Salon, Vanity Fair, Serious Eats, and elsewhere.