- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 5 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 Today 11:30 AM
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers Today 11:29 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget Today 11:28 AM
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
Jimmy Kimmel got moms to reveal their deepest Mother’s Day wishes
It’s easier than you think to make your mom happy this Sunday.
Let’s get real: Moms don’t like their kids’ crappy homemade gifts. What are they going to do with a warped clay ashtray or a terrible painting?
As it turns out, moms’ needs are simple: lots and lots of alcohol.
If you really want to be a good son or daughter, give mom two aspirin Monday morning.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.