- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
‘Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. Worse than before for sure, but not terrible.’
Twitch user Mizkif shaved his eyebrows (and his head) after reportedly receiving as much as $5,000 in donations on Monday morning. And he livestreamed the entire process.
As he broadcast himself with an electric razor in his hands, the chat implored him to start shaving his eyebrows. So, he did, but not before declaring, “My mom is going to kill me. My mom is going to fucking kill me.”
As he began landscaping his forehead, he caught a glimpse of himself, and he screamed, “Oh my god. Fuck.” But he soldiered on and continued as hundreds of people in the chat chanted, “EYEBROWS ARE GONE.”
One redditor said, “Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. Worse than before for sure, but not terrible.”
Mizkif, who has more than 41,000 Twitch followers as of this writing, wasn’t done yet. He decided to shave the rest of his head to match his hairless eyebrows.
When he was finished, Mizkif went on a rant, exclaiming, “We just went full egg-mode for the first time. This is the real me, chat. This is the real me. You’re experiencing me in the flesh. Maybe too much flesh. I think I fucked up in the back. This is the beginning.” He rhetorically asked himself if the donations and the 800 added subscriptions thus far were worth his hair. Responded Mizkif, “You bet your ass it was.”
This was the end result of his handiwork.
His mother, though, might not have been completely pleased.
"Don't ever become a fucking streamer you'll start doing stupid shit for money like your sister,, and wish you went for your masters" – Mom pic.twitter.com/LpGTggPl3y
— Mizkif (@REALMizkif) January 14, 2019
After his cosmetology experiment, it seems like Mizkif did have one regret, though. “You can’t see how excited I am because I can’t move my eyebrows, but goddamn I feel good,” he said.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.