- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
‘Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. Worse than before for sure, but not terrible.’
Twitch user Mizkif shaved his eyebrows (and his head) after reportedly receiving as much as $5,000 in donations on Monday morning. And he livestreamed the entire process.
As he broadcast himself with an electric razor in his hands, the chat implored him to start shaving his eyebrows. So, he did, but not before declaring, “My mom is going to kill me. My mom is going to fucking kill me.”
As he began landscaping his forehead, he caught a glimpse of himself, and he screamed, “Oh my god. Fuck.” But he soldiered on and continued as hundreds of people in the chat chanted, “EYEBROWS ARE GONE.”
One redditor said, “Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. Worse than before for sure, but not terrible.”
Mizkif, who has more than 41,000 Twitch followers as of this writing, wasn’t done yet. He decided to shave the rest of his head to match his hairless eyebrows.
When he was finished, Mizkif went on a rant, exclaiming, “We just went full egg-mode for the first time. This is the real me, chat. This is the real me. You’re experiencing me in the flesh. Maybe too much flesh. I think I fucked up in the back. This is the beginning.” He rhetorically asked himself if the donations and the 800 added subscriptions thus far were worth his hair. Responded Mizkif, “You bet your ass it was.”
This was the end result of his handiwork.
His mother, though, might not have been completely pleased.
"Don't ever become a fucking streamer you'll start doing stupid shit for money like your sister,, and wish you went for your masters" – Mom pic.twitter.com/LpGTggPl3y
— Mizkif (@REALMizkif) January 14, 2019
After his cosmetology experiment, it seems like Mizkif did have one regret, though. “You can’t see how excited I am because I can’t move my eyebrows, but goddamn I feel good,” he said.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.