- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Today 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Today 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
Twitch user Mizkif shaved his eyebrows (and his head) after reportedly receiving as much as $5,000 in donations on Monday morning. And he livestreamed the entire process.
As he broadcast himself with an electric razor in his hands, the chat implored him to start shaving his eyebrows. So, he did, but not before declaring, “My mom is going to kill me. My mom is going to fucking kill me.”
As he began landscaping his forehead, he caught a glimpse of himself, and he screamed, “Oh my god. Fuck.” But he soldiered on and continued as hundreds of people in the chat chanted, “EYEBROWS ARE GONE.”
One redditor said, “Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. Worse than before for sure, but not terrible.”
Mizkif, who has more than 41,000 Twitch followers as of this writing, wasn’t done yet. He decided to shave the rest of his head to match his hairless eyebrows.
When he was finished, Mizkif went on a rant, exclaiming, “We just went full egg-mode for the first time. This is the real me, chat. This is the real me. You’re experiencing me in the flesh. Maybe too much flesh. I think I fucked up in the back. This is the beginning.” He rhetorically asked himself if the donations and the 800 added subscriptions thus far were worth his hair. Responded Mizkif, “You bet your ass it was.”
This was the end result of his handiwork.
His mother, though, might not have been completely pleased.
"Don't ever become a fucking streamer you'll start doing stupid shit for money like your sister,, and wish you went for your masters" - Mom pic.twitter.com/LpGTggPl3y— Mizkif (@REALMizkif) January 14, 2019
After his cosmetology experiment, it seems like Mizkif did have one regret, though. “You can’t see how excited I am because I can’t move my eyebrows, but goddamn I feel good,” he said.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.