- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action 6 Years Ago
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic 6 Years Ago
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
- The original ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’ is now streaming on Netflix Friday 3:33 PM
- 2 anime series are translating the controversial phrase ‘lolicon’ to ‘pedophile’ Friday 3:25 PM
- This Four Loko hard seltzer is basically a meme in a can Friday 2:40 PM
- Pete Buttigieg says he’s not in favor of the DH in baseball Friday 2:40 PM
- Amazon’s plan to have warehouse workers defend it backfired beautifully (updated) Friday 2:06 PM
- Senator: Zuckerberg’s testimony ‘incomplete’ after Messenger transcription report Friday 1:18 PM
Miley Cyrus’s tongue stars in her new music video
Miley, you should get that compulsive-licking thing checked out.
Miley, you should get that compulsive-licking thing checked out. We’re not too concerned about the nudity and the twerking and what outraged middle America might call an attempt to break away from your Hannah Montana days. But tongue-sliming a sledgehammer is a hygienic issue. We’ll address that later.
Rocking a white crop-top with matching bottoms, Miley grabs a sledgehammer. She licks the sledgehammer. What else should you do with a sledgehammer? Suddenly, pow! She’s naked, like, as naked as you can get in a music video. Straight-up underboob and side-butt. Now she’s riding the wrecking ball. She’s belting her heart out. The wrecking ball smashes some walls, Miley rolls around in the rubble, and Maude Flanders burns her children’s Hannah Montana paraphernalia.
Her music video for “We Can’t Stop” marked the beginning of her twerking obsession and party-girl persona. Cyrus’s recent performance at the MTV Video Music Awards was notable for grinding on Robin Thicke, maneuvering a phallic foam finger in a dirty way, and even more awkward licking. And this weekend, she was seen on German TV show Schlagg Den Raab spanking a twerking little person. Spanking. A. Twerking. Little. Person.
Miley, we get you. You are grown-up. You do what you want and say what you want. You do you, girl. One thing, though: You gotta stop using black people and little people as spank props in your performances. And seriously, get that tongue thing checked out. We checked WebMD. It could be pica.
Screenshot via YouTube/MileyCyrusVEVO
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.