- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Miley Cyrus’s Instagram has been taken over by an adorable piglet
This makes her Bangerz album title a little more disturbing to those familiar with British slang.
During the pop star’s recent animal-adoption spree, a mini pig somehow entered into the mix and has now found a home cuddled against the breast of the Bangerz auteur. Cyrus posted a picture late Sunday night to Instagram, introducing the animal as the “newest member to the fam.”
The short stack of bacon, affectionately named Bubba Sue, began trending soon after the proud new mother began blowing up Instagram with pictures of the pig cozied up to her on a private jet with cloven hoofs painted red.
As a crescendo to her adorable Instagramming spree, Cyrus posted a photo herself, Bubba Sue, and the other latest addition to Cyrus’ tiny animal famliy, a mini Sheltie named Emu.
Art historians everywhere have almost assuredly begun clamoring over the photo, declaring the image of Cyrus and her animal family a modern Madonna.
In the words of Bubba Sue’s cartoon pork predecessor, Porky Pig, “That’s all, folks!”
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.