- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative 5 Years Ago
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe 5 Years Ago
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
Marvel dazzles with latest ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer
The latest Age of Ultron trailer is, like, really good.
The gang’s all here and ready to pounce on some villainous fiends: Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Archery Man, Samuel L. Jackson, U.S. Secretary of Defense nominee Ashton Carter, that GIF of a guy in a Batman suit trying and failing to pole vault a bull, DMX, and introducing Darren Wilson as Ultron.
The film hits theaters May 1.
Screengrab via Marvel Entertainment/YouTube
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.