- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation 7 Months Ago
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme 7 Months Ago
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives Today 11:04 AM
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
Celebrities often try hard to seem relatable, and perhaps that’s what Mark Wahlberg was doing when he posted his daily schedule to Instagram Stories recently, apparently at the request of a follower. A look into the life of an incredibly wealthy, very in shape actor! Who goes to bed at 7:30pm!
Wahlberg apparently wakes up at 2:30am, and it only gets more terrifying from there: showering, golfing, and then right into his 9:30am “cryo chamber recovery.”
Wahlberg’s Instagram is mostly videos and photos of him working out, so that part checks out. But civilians had some questions about how Wahlberg manages the rest of his time.
So many questions about Mark Wahlberg’s daily schedule. A 90 min shower at 0600? Just 30 mins of golf? Is it crazy golf? pic.twitter.com/Q7ETsw4HfM
— Julian Druker (@Julian5News) September 12, 2018
from this we can conclude that mark wahlberg works exactly two hours a day? and goes to sleep when it’s light and wakes up when it’s dark? mark wahlberg is a rich vampire?
— devon maloney (@dynamofire) September 12, 2018
Mark Wahlberg: i could’ve stopped 9/11
Me: why didn’t you?
Mark Wahlberg: pic.twitter.com/hK1hL8NY91
— jeff israel (@jeffisrael25) September 11, 2018
Hunter S. Thompson’s daily routine was brought out for contrast.
Compare & contrast: daily schedules for Mark Wahlberg & Hunter S. Thompson. Your essay topic for today is the construction of masculinities. pic.twitter.com/Cy2lBoz5VL
— Alex von Tunzelmann (@alexvtunzelmann) September 12, 2018
Wahlberg posted a video Wednesday morning, at 3:48am ET, from Equinox to show how dedicated he is to his routine. But c’mon, show us prayer time, or cryo time. Preferably at the same time.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mark Wahlberg (@markwahlberg) on
H/T Julian Druker
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.