- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Today 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
Celebrities often try hard to seem relatable, and perhaps that’s what Mark Wahlberg was doing when he posted his daily schedule to Instagram Stories recently, apparently at the request of a follower. A look into the life of an incredibly wealthy, very in shape actor! Who goes to bed at 7:30pm!
Wahlberg apparently wakes up at 2:30am, and it only gets more terrifying from there: showering, golfing, and then right into his 9:30am “cryo chamber recovery.”
Wahlberg’s Instagram is mostly videos and photos of him working out, so that part checks out. But civilians had some questions about how Wahlberg manages the rest of his time.
So many questions about Mark Wahlberg’s daily schedule. A 90 min shower at 0600? Just 30 mins of golf? Is it crazy golf? pic.twitter.com/Q7ETsw4HfM
— Julian Druker (@Julian5News) September 12, 2018
from this we can conclude that mark wahlberg works exactly two hours a day? and goes to sleep when it’s light and wakes up when it’s dark? mark wahlberg is a rich vampire?
— devon maloney (@dynamofire) September 12, 2018
Mark Wahlberg: i could’ve stopped 9/11
Me: why didn’t you?
Mark Wahlberg: pic.twitter.com/hK1hL8NY91
— jeff israel (@jeffisrael25) September 11, 2018
Hunter S. Thompson’s daily routine was brought out for contrast.
Compare & contrast: daily schedules for Mark Wahlberg & Hunter S. Thompson. Your essay topic for today is the construction of masculinities. pic.twitter.com/Cy2lBoz5VL
— Alex von Tunzelmann (@alexvtunzelmann) September 12, 2018
Wahlberg posted a video Wednesday morning, at 3:48am ET, from Equinox to show how dedicated he is to his routine. But c’mon, show us prayer time, or cryo time. Preferably at the same time.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mark Wahlberg (@markwahlberg) on
H/T Julian Druker
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.