- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Celebrities often try hard to seem relatable, and perhaps that’s what Mark Wahlberg was doing when he posted his daily schedule to Instagram Stories recently, apparently at the request of a follower. A look into the life of an incredibly wealthy, very in shape actor! Who goes to bed at 7:30pm!
Wahlberg apparently wakes up at 2:30am, and it only gets more terrifying from there: showering, golfing, and then right into his 9:30am “cryo chamber recovery.”
Wahlberg’s Instagram is mostly videos and photos of him working out, so that part checks out. But civilians had some questions about how Wahlberg manages the rest of his time.
So many questions about Mark Wahlberg’s daily schedule. A 90 min shower at 0600? Just 30 mins of golf? Is it crazy golf? pic.twitter.com/Q7ETsw4HfM— Julian Druker (@Julian5News) September 12, 2018
from this we can conclude that mark wahlberg works exactly two hours a day? and goes to sleep when it’s light and wakes up when it’s dark? mark wahlberg is a rich vampire?— devon maloney (@dynamofire) September 12, 2018
Mark Wahlberg: i could’ve stopped 9/11— jeff israel (@jeffisrael25) September 11, 2018
Me: why didn’t you?
Mark Wahlberg: pic.twitter.com/hK1hL8NY91
Hunter S. Thompson’s daily routine was brought out for contrast.
Compare & contrast: daily schedules for Mark Wahlberg & Hunter S. Thompson. Your essay topic for today is the construction of masculinities. pic.twitter.com/Cy2lBoz5VL— Alex von Tunzelmann (@alexvtunzelmann) September 12, 2018
Wahlberg posted a video Wednesday morning, at 3:48am ET, from Equinox to show how dedicated he is to his routine. But c’mon, show us prayer time, or cryo time. Preferably at the same time.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mark Wahlberg (@markwahlberg) on
H/T Julian Druker
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.