- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
The best Instagram portraits from the Vanity Fair Oscar party
It’s the stars as you’ve never seen them.
Last year, Vanity Fair famously set up an impromptu photo session with photographer Mark Seliger and Instagram to capture the stars in their natural element at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. It went over so well that everyone collaborated again this year.
Seliger set up his studio again, and the celebrities came in throughout the night to get their picturs taken by the photographer. After a night of being “on” for the press and the broadcast, it was probably a relief to wind down a bit, particularly for first-time Oscar winners like Eddie Redmayne and J.K. Simmons.
Follow us on Instagram for news, art, cute animals, and general geekery from the Daily Dot and around the web.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.