- How to stream ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’ for free 4 Years Ago
- As followers get more violent, should 8chan ban QAnon? 4 Years Ago
- What you need to know about DVR on DirecTV Now Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Hulu’s ‘The Act’ free Today 5:00 AM
- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
Do what the Stark girl says.
Williams turns 18 in April, meaning she can vote in the upcoming British elections. Her voter video doesn’t play up patriotism, but lashes out at the political establishment for its lack of regard for young voters.
“People have been telling you what to do all your lives,” Williams says in the video. “They think you’re a self-obsessed, selfie stick-waving generation. They’ve counted on that. They’ve kicked your future in the teeth and hoped you wouldn’t notice.”
Williams has played Arya Stark since 2011. She’s also set to guest star on Doctor Who in the upcoming ninth season.
Screengrab via Dazed/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.