- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner audition for “Game of Thrones”
Also in today’s roundup: Kate Upton, Florida Man, and Sexy Walter Jr. I repeat: SEXY WALTER JR. Breaking Bad‘s R.J. Mitte strips down with some topless models.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Before Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were the Stark daughters on Game of Thrones, they were two young actresses who nailed an audition for an HBO fantasy pilot based on some George R.R. Martin books.
- Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht hollered at Kate Upton the way a college freshman writes on his crush’s Facebook wall. Good job, good effort.
- LOOK AT THIS GIF. It’s a perfect game of Snake.
- You’ll do a double-take when you see Sexy Walter Jr., a.k.a. Breaking Bad‘s R.J. Mitte, in a photo shoot for Dark Beauty Magazine. Bret Easton Ellis, eat your heart out.
Image via Uproxx
- Adam Sandler wants to see Shaq’s weewee.
- Florida Man drinks FourLoko and takes a dump in a Burger King parking lot.
- Buzzworthy: Free vibrators for San Franciscans who file before Tax Day.
- The New York Knicks could win 13 straight tonight.
- Amanda Bynes will smoke pot wherever she pleases, even Times Square, thankyouverymuch.
- Here’s how to make your breakfast look like Captain America’s shield.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.