- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
‘Magic Mike’ sequel is looking for extras to watch Channing Tatum and co. strip for them
It sounds too good to be true, but it’s not.
If you watched Channing Tatum strip in Magic Mike and felt as much contempt for the women in the audience as you did arousal at watching a gyrating Tatum, then we have an opportunity for you. While shooting has begun on the striptacular-sequel, Magic Mike XXL, in Savannah, Ga., not all roles have been cast.
Because you can’t have a strip show without an audience, the casting director working on the film has taken to Facebook to recruit female extras for background work as strip club patrons. But these women won’t be treated to any old male review: The lucky 300 women selected to fill the audience on Oct. 23, 24, 25 will get a chance to enjoy what is being called “The MAGIC MIKE Experience.” If you’re confused about what that entails, allow the casting notice posted on Facebook to explain.
So what does that mean?
You will not be paid, but we will feed you and you will get the official cast and crew American Apparel T-shirt at the end of the evening. (And you only have to work for one day and you still get to experience one of the performances!
So free lunch and a T-shirt in exchange for spending your entire day watching a shirtless Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello? Seems like honest wages for honest work considering most women would actually pay for the chance to get up close and personal with the stripped-down actors.
“Please do not apply if you are offended by nudity and acts of a sexual nature,” the post adds. We’re guessing that if you found your way to this article, then that caveat doesn’t concern you. Good luck to the ladies submitting, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.