- How to live stream the International Champions Cup 5 Years Ago
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
‘Magic Mike’ sequel is looking for extras to watch Channing Tatum and co. strip for them
It sounds too good to be true, but it’s not.
If you watched Channing Tatum strip in Magic Mike and felt as much contempt for the women in the audience as you did arousal at watching a gyrating Tatum, then we have an opportunity for you. While shooting has begun on the striptacular-sequel, Magic Mike XXL, in Savannah, Ga., not all roles have been cast.
Because you can’t have a strip show without an audience, the casting director working on the film has taken to Facebook to recruit female extras for background work as strip club patrons. But these women won’t be treated to any old male review: The lucky 300 women selected to fill the audience on Oct. 23, 24, 25 will get a chance to enjoy what is being called “The MAGIC MIKE Experience.” If you’re confused about what that entails, allow the casting notice posted on Facebook to explain.
So what does that mean?
You will not be paid, but we will feed you and you will get the official cast and crew American Apparel T-shirt at the end of the evening. (And you only have to work for one day and you still get to experience one of the performances!
So free lunch and a T-shirt in exchange for spending your entire day watching a shirtless Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello? Seems like honest wages for honest work considering most women would actually pay for the chance to get up close and personal with the stripped-down actors.
“Please do not apply if you are offended by nudity and acts of a sexual nature,” the post adds. We’re guessing that if you found your way to this article, then that caveat doesn’t concern you. Good luck to the ladies submitting, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.