- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
Macklemore’s 100-year-old grandmother is the star of his new music video
Macklemore’s grandmother Helen just turned 100, so he celebrated by driving her around and doing whatever she wanted—and putting her at the center of his newest music video.
In “Glorious,” Macklemore’s music takes a backseat to Helen’s big day as she delights in egging a house, donning a new pair of shoes and a thrift shop-fresh top, and driving around in a convertible. The song itself grows on you, but Macklemore’s grandmother, who’s having the time of her life, is by far the bigger draw.
We might just have a new music video star on our hands.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.