- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
YouTuber Lohanthony shares his pop music sensibilities with a new compilation CD
Anthony Quintal’s album preorder comes with a signed poster.
Lohanthony, also known as Anthony Quintal, is releasing Landscapes, a collection of 12 emerging pop, alternative, and electronic artists. It can be preordered on Heard Well’s site for $14.99, which includes a signed poster. The album will be delivered Sept. 8, and Heard Well promises to release the track list in early September.
“Music has always been a deep part of my identity and something my viewers have been asking for more access to,” Quintal said in a statement. “Heard Well is a great way for me to share the music I love with my fans, give more access into my personal tastes and help promote musicians I love.”
Lohanthony is the second influencer to release music under the Heard Well banner. Cofounder Connor Franta found both Billboard and iTunes success with his third compilation CD, Common Culture, Vol. 3, earlier this summer. The label promises more releases to come from YouTubers like Jc Caylen and Amanda Steele.
Screengrab via Lohanthony/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.