- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat 4 Years Ago
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
YouTuber Lohanthony shares his pop music sensibilities with a new compilation CD
Anthony Quintal’s album preorder comes with a signed poster.
Lohanthony, also known as Anthony Quintal, is releasing Landscapes, a collection of 12 emerging pop, alternative, and electronic artists. It can be preordered on Heard Well’s site for $14.99, which includes a signed poster. The album will be delivered Sept. 8, and Heard Well promises to release the track list in early September.
“Music has always been a deep part of my identity and something my viewers have been asking for more access to,” Quintal said in a statement. “Heard Well is a great way for me to share the music I love with my fans, give more access into my personal tastes and help promote musicians I love.”
Lohanthony is the second influencer to release music under the Heard Well banner. Cofounder Connor Franta found both Billboard and iTunes success with his third compilation CD, Common Culture, Vol. 3, earlier this summer. The label promises more releases to come from YouTubers like Jc Caylen and Amanda Steele.
Screengrab via Lohanthony/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.