- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority 6 Years Ago
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Today 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
The computer disappeared on LiLo’s recent trip to China.
Starpulse reported LiLo, who was in the country being honored with a Sohu Fashion Achievement Award, tweeted on Monday about loving her time in Shanghai but being bummed that her laptop was stolen. The tweet has since been deleted.
Lohan tweeted, “…offering a reward for anyone who can retrieve and rtn it, bummer to go home w/o it. xo L.” The reward, she said, would be “”Whatever it takes.”
The tweet may have gone missing after notorious gossip site TMZ reportedthe laptop had nude photos of Lohan on it, as well as “personal correspondence from several celebrity pals, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga.”
Lohan told TMZ the images were all from “various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released.”
The deleted tweets could mean either that the computer was returned or that Lohan changed her mind and doesn’t want it found now that its contents are public knowledge.
H/T Starpulse | Photo by Avrila/Flickr
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.