- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature 5 Years Ago
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
One Direction’s Liam Payne suffers from selfie fatigue
The horror, the horror!
While attending the Aria awards in Australia (where the boyband snapped up the award for best international artist, no less), the pressures of fame and fortune got a little too much for the 21-year-old crooner.
Snapping selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie with his adoring fans outside, Panye lets his carefully constructed cheerful mask slip for a moment—revealing the utter emptiness within.
Stay strong, Liam.
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.